John 3:16

For God So Loved The World That He Gave His

Only Begotten Son ( Christ Jesus ) That Whosoeverth

Believeth In Him Shall Not Perish But

Have EVERLASTING LIFE. Amen



Monday, March 21, 2011

When You've Reached The End Of Your Rope. Turn To God. Give Your Problems Over To Him.

God will make things right in your life if you ask him.

All you need to do is believe in his Son, Christ Jesus.


Don't Listen to the Devil, he'd love for you to screw up.


Pray To God Almighty and Your Troubles Will Soon

Go Away. Amen

I Know because I let the Devil into my Life. And I Paid

Dearly. Lost my Job, Friends and Family. And Much More.

But, I got Right With God Almighty. I Got Down on my

Knees And Prayed and Prayed and Prayed.  I Learned To Lean

on God And Trust Him. And not what mere mortals said of

me. Thanks for You Time.


My God Bless You and Keep You All the Days of Your Life.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment